So we decided to spend Friday night at the greatest store on earth...COSTCO! It's great because it's got electronics for Rick, home decor for me, and toys for the kids!
I like pushing them together in the 2-seater "carraige" as new-englanders call them. Here they are looking around.

Still looking around.

Oh, they finally noticed me.

Chase goes in for the hug in front of the camera to prove he's a good brother. As you can see, it's usually a neck squeeze and Amelie gets a little nervous.

Phew! Glad that's over. It's ok mom, I still have my head.
I like pushing them together in the 2-seater "carraige" as new-englanders call them. Here they are looking around.
Still looking around.
Oh, they finally noticed me.
Chase goes in for the hug in front of the camera to prove he's a good brother. As you can see, it's usually a neck squeeze and Amelie gets a little nervous.
Phew! Glad that's over. It's ok mom, I still have my head.
Comments
Post a Comment