I can't believe Chase turned 3 today. Last night as I lay in bed I thought back on the night exactly 3 years ago when I felt my first contraction. I remember lying in bed trying to sleep and finally getting up around 2am cuz I couldn't wait any longer. The next day our lives changed forever when Chase came into our family. Time sure flies and it has been 3 wonderful years of this happy bubbly little boy. As you can see, we took him to the zoo, and he LOVED IT! Pictures just didn't do it justice, so I uploaded some videos below for you to see some of his favorite moments.
What Chase does best....ROAR!
Welcoming Alex the Lion (from Madagascar or Magamagar as Chase calls it)
Can't forget to ride the rides
Comments
Thanks again for having us over for the par-tay!
I've never seen a lion roar like that. pretty cool.
Post a Comment