"You're Fired!" I felt like I was going to hear those words today at church! I don't think parents can get fired, but if you take a look at our kids (physical appearance) you might see how I'd feel this way. Between Chase being in the hospital for this...getting stitches for that....and Amelie thinking she's indestructible, we're a pretty sad lot at the moment. ~Rick
"You're Fired!" I felt like I was going to hear those words today at church! I don't think parents can get fired, but if you take a look at our kids (physical appearance) you might see how I'd feel this way. Between Chase being in the hospital for this...getting stitches for that....and Amelie thinking she's indestructible, we're a pretty sad lot at the moment. ~Rick
Comments
~~ Gone but not forgotten
P.S. "Fired" is how it feels to be kicked out of the Arlington Ward. You summed it up great.
Post a Comment