...BOY! Baby #3 arrived yesterday, Nov 16th at 7:33pm weighing in at 9lbs 7oz and 22in long. He was a BIG surprise in many ways. First, I fully expected a girl so upon hearing "it's a boy!" I kept thinking "it's not MY boy". And second, he was BIG! I kept saying all along "this has got to be a big baby" but I wasn't expecting a 9 1/2 pounder. What a shock. We've almost decided on a name so we'll let you know as soon as it's final. For now, enjoy a few photos.

I had a non-stress test yesterday and because the baby's HR dipped a bit during a mild contraction, they suggested I get induced. Not fun if you're planning to labor unmedicated, but it worked out in the end. I made it through, thanks to a wonderful and supportive husband and 2 great midwives. From start to finish it was about 4 1/2 hours.
Just arrived. Still has that swollen face look but precious nonetheless.

Getting to know mommy.


Proud parents.

I had a non-stress test yesterday and because the baby's HR dipped a bit during a mild contraction, they suggested I get induced. Not fun if you're planning to labor unmedicated, but it worked out in the end. I made it through, thanks to a wonderful and supportive husband and 2 great midwives. From start to finish it was about 4 1/2 hours.
Just arrived. Still has that swollen face look but precious nonetheless.

Getting to know mommy.


Proud parents.
Comments
love ya, Aunt Lenore
Looking forward to the name...
Karl and Virginia
Post a Comment