Amelie wasn't feeling well so while she rested on her bed I brought in some music for her to listen to on my ipod. While I was plugging it in she said, "Is that your ipod or daddy's?" "It's mine," I replied. Her response, "Oh, I didn't know girls could have ipods."
I bought some Cheetos for the kids as a fun snack, and when Chase saw them he was so excited and said "Nardos! I want some Nardos!" I told him they were called Cheetos (while chuckling inside). Then I gave them each a handful and put the bag back so they wouldn't eat anymore. Then later I see Amelie carrying around the bag. I tell her to put it back and she's says, "Can I have just ONE more? Please?" To which I reply, "Ok, just one more." Then she says, "Ok, I'll just have one more, and then one more, and then one more, ok?" She's a smart little thing. I think she'd make a good lawyer because she's good at manipulating words to mean what she wants them to mean.
Chase's reasoning for why Amelie should have to help him clean up his Crusader costume (helmet, breastplate, shield, sword): "Well, she ran away from me while I chased her with my sword, so that's playing with it, so she should help me clean it up."
The kids were doing somersaults and cartwheels and Chase said, "Mom! You need to cheer for us and say 'Good job!' and 'Provo!' and stuff." I think he meant "Bravo!"
I bought some Cheetos for the kids as a fun snack, and when Chase saw them he was so excited and said "Nardos! I want some Nardos!" I told him they were called Cheetos (while chuckling inside). Then I gave them each a handful and put the bag back so they wouldn't eat anymore. Then later I see Amelie carrying around the bag. I tell her to put it back and she's says, "Can I have just ONE more? Please?" To which I reply, "Ok, just one more." Then she says, "Ok, I'll just have one more, and then one more, and then one more, ok?" She's a smart little thing. I think she'd make a good lawyer because she's good at manipulating words to mean what she wants them to mean.
Chase's reasoning for why Amelie should have to help him clean up his Crusader costume (helmet, breastplate, shield, sword): "Well, she ran away from me while I chased her with my sword, so that's playing with it, so she should help me clean it up."
The kids were doing somersaults and cartwheels and Chase said, "Mom! You need to cheer for us and say 'Good job!' and 'Provo!' and stuff." I think he meant "Bravo!"
Comments
We are making our blog private and need your email address so we can add you. Could you send it to locherry03@hotmail.com or comment on our blog? THANKS!
Lo
Post a Comment