I get occasional emails from BabyCenter.com about the developmental stages of my kids. I was reading the one about my 9 month old and it said "Your baby may be the most sociable young creature around - until somebody unfamiliar comes near." This made me laugh because it is so true. Estelle is so full of personality, laughing and babbling and smiling at anything, until a stranger comes near. Then it's like a dark cloud comes over her and she stares them down with an expressionless face determined to refrain from any kind of smile no matter how hard they are trying to please her. It's so funny. Apparently this is normal, so don't take it personal ;)
By they way, the thought occurred to me today that at this point with Sawyer I got pregnant again....freaked me out!
By they way, the thought occurred to me today that at this point with Sawyer I got pregnant again....freaked me out!
Comments
Post a Comment