We made it home. That's all I have to say. Took 13 1/2 hours from Orem to Castaic. We learned one thing: never drive home through Vegas on a Sunday night.
Despite the drive there and back, our 2 week vacation was well worth it. We saw EVERYONE in both of our families. It was so nice and made me feel so grateful for the wonderful families that Rick and I are apart of, and how grateful I am for the good relationships we have with both of them. We miss them and would love to be closer, but for now intermittent vacations will have to due.
Did laundry on Monday and unpacked 5 suitcases (looking forward to the day when my kids can unpack their own stuff). Washed an extremely dirty van on Tuesday and put away all the junk we managed to travel with inside our vehicle. Why in the world do we need so much?
Who doesn't love Nana's house when she offers sucker bribes ;)
Despite the drive there and back, our 2 week vacation was well worth it. We saw EVERYONE in both of our families. It was so nice and made me feel so grateful for the wonderful families that Rick and I are apart of, and how grateful I am for the good relationships we have with both of them. We miss them and would love to be closer, but for now intermittent vacations will have to due.
Did laundry on Monday and unpacked 5 suitcases (looking forward to the day when my kids can unpack their own stuff). Washed an extremely dirty van on Tuesday and put away all the junk we managed to travel with inside our vehicle. Why in the world do we need so much?
Who doesn't love Nana's house when she offers sucker bribes ;)

Comments
Post a Comment