7 years ago today my little Chasey joined our family of 2. It was the perfect start to the succession of children to follow. He was a very easy and happy baby, quick to laugh and smile at anything. He's always had a very loving nature, and is very sensitive to the feelings of others. He has grown into a responsible, conscience-driven, polite, loving boy, who also knows how to wrestle and shoot and throw and have fun doing things that boys do. He's also the best big brother anyone could ask for, and the best helper to me. He steps up to the plate and helps me when he can see I'm in need of an extra pair of hands and never complains while doing it. I couldn't have asked for a better first child. I can't believe this first picture has turned into the last. Where did the years go? You'll always be my "sweet Chase". I love you more than words can say and am so grateful you are still with me after 7 years. Happy Birthday honey.
I love you son.
Comments
Post a Comment