Pic 1- Sawyer said "Mom, take a picture of me doing this."
Pic 2- Soleil decided to try tasting the flour and yeast mixture I was using to make pizza dough, despite my warnings not to. Sometimes you just have to learn the hard way.
Pic 3- Rick happened upon Soleil having her first experience putting on makeup...all by herself...well lipstick as makeup
Pic 4- I don't have this picture but wish I would have taken one of the tiger stripes Soleil drew all over both arms yesterday with a black permanent marker, oh and on the side of her face and her shirt. You can see the remains of the table as evidence.
Pic 2- Soleil decided to try tasting the flour and yeast mixture I was using to make pizza dough, despite my warnings not to. Sometimes you just have to learn the hard way.
Pic 3- Rick happened upon Soleil having her first experience putting on makeup...all by herself...well lipstick as makeup
Pic 4- I don't have this picture but wish I would have taken one of the tiger stripes Soleil drew all over both arms yesterday with a black permanent marker, oh and on the side of her face and her shirt. You can see the remains of the table as evidence.




Comments
Post a Comment