Today Chase found this mess in his room. Someone found it irresistible to squeeze all the styrofoam to shreds. (I should mention this was taken after he vacuumed much of it up).
Yesterday evening I found her in a bucket of murky green water in the backyard with her new clean pajamas. She said cheerfully, "Mom I take a bath!" I was too upset to stop and take a picture.
The day before that Amelie came inside complaining to me that Soleil was drooling wet apple pieces all over the tramp. I went to investigate and found that it was actually her urine drenched diaper disintegrating and falling in pieces all over the trampoline. I followed the trail inside the house and up the stairs.
Beware! Newborns turn into 2 year olds...and it is fantastic!
(This post dedicated to my sister Molly who is anxiously awaiting her 2 year old...uh I mean newborn :)


Comments
Post a Comment