I love the way kids describe things. Almost every day my kids say something funny or something that makes me think differently. Just a few I remember today...
After Sawyer got off the toilet he said "the back of my leg hurts. It's like my muscle went away and it's sparkling."
Sawyer very matter of fact, "Sometimes I like the things I don't like and sometimes I don't like the things I do like (sigh)" And he looks at me with these eyes like "you get it right mom? That makes perfect sense to you right?"
Sawyer was trying to tell Rick something that happened a few weeks ago but he didn't have the vocabulary so he said "the other day and the other day and the other day and the other day and the other day and the other day and the other day and the other day and the other day and the other day and the other day and..." seriously said it forever.
Oh there were several more, one from Amelie but I forgot them now. I should write them down sooner.
Comments
Post a Comment