I'm a good mother. I'm not saying that to brag, mostly because I need to hear myself say it. I think I have this ideal expectation of myself and I realize I fall short a lot. But today I realized that I'm a good mother. I love my children. I play with them. I teach them. I discipline them. But overall, I just way deep down inside love them. And that makes me a good mother.
We had a picnic outside today, it was fun. I helped them ride bikes. It was fun. It was simple. I was happy. They were happy.
I can't get enough of my cute little Stelley girl. I just want to eat her up. And my Soy boy is so stinkin' cute! Amelie was so sweet this morning doing my hair and Chase is a gentleman. Thank you Lord for the 4 little blessings in my life.
We had a picnic outside today, it was fun. I helped them ride bikes. It was fun. It was simple. I was happy. They were happy.
I can't get enough of my cute little Stelley girl. I just want to eat her up. And my Soy boy is so stinkin' cute! Amelie was so sweet this morning doing my hair and Chase is a gentleman. Thank you Lord for the 4 little blessings in my life.
Comments
Post a Comment