Chase just said the funniest thing, so I had to write it down somewhere. He's watching an old Looney Tunes DVD that we checked out from the library. You know, the classic Bugs Bunny, and Tweety Bird and stuff. Anyway, there's a part on there where this bad guy is trying to kill Bugs Bunny and he keeps saying "shut up". Rick and I picked up on this and looked at each other, not sure whether to turn it off or let it go. So Rick decides to do the following. He says, "Hey Chase, I don't like this movie. They're saying bad things. How about we watch a different one. Like Transformers (the cartoon version)." Chase's response: "Daddy, how about you go work in your car if you don't like this movie so I can stay in here and watch it." Hahahaha! I'm cracking up. Rick and I looked at each other and figured that was a pretty good answer.
Comments
Post a Comment