It is my new commitment to keep more updated with my blog. I've been wrestling back and forth between facebook and blogging, and right now I think blogging is more for me. I'm a crafty artsy person and I like the personal nature of the blog better than fb, and how you can make it "your own". It's like my own little space on the internet. And I don't like how when I get on fb I get "sucked in" and hours later I'm like "what have I been doing?" I guess it's just a weakness of mine that I'm not strong enough to avoid yet. Plus, I really believe in journaling and I just can't find the time in life right now to keep a separate journal for me and all my kids and my family and document our life visually through scrapbooks and stuff. So for right now, blogging is going to be it: my journal, my family journal, my kids journal, and our family scrapbook.
My kids are growing up too fast. I know, I know, I've recently been complaining about how difficult life is with 4 young small little (did I mention young?) children and how I can't wait until they get older and I'm not doing EVERYTHING for them all the time. It's so exhausting. But recently the Lord has opened my eyes to the beauty in these moments that will soon pass by, never to be relived and I know someday I will miss it. I will miss the little sayings like "kiss-miss tree mama! kiss-miss tree!" and the babblings of a little person trying to figure out how English works, and the pure & innocent sound of giggles that you don't get from a teenager, and the little eyes looking up at me while nursing with a twinkle & a smile, and the little legs running as fast as they possibly can to keep up with older siblings, and the carefree nature of running around in nothing but a diaper and rainboots. I will miss those moments. I have a renewed determination to enjoy this time in my life, find the good in it, live in the moment and not have regrets. I'm so grateful for this time in my life.
My little Estelle Soleil is growing so fast I can't stand it! It feels like I just had her and now she's finding her voice and asserting her will, rolling over and scooting away, and grabbing everything in sight, not to mention winning over my heart. I mean just look at those eyes, wouldn't you be suckered in?
My Sawyer James is just a hoot. He is funny, smart, and energetic. He tries to keep up with his brother and sister both physically and intellectually. He pretends to laugh when they are laughing, he pretends to joke when they joke, he climbs and slides on the playground without fear, and he is just all over the place all the time. He is such a handful and so much fun (if you can handle him). And if you couldn't tell by looking at the photos, he loves those glasses.
Amelie Rose is the perfect combo between sweet and silly. She loves laughing and finding funny in anything, but she is also a very sweet and caring sister and loves helping the younger ones.
Chase McAlliser is the sweetest most loving and thoughtful boy. He is a mature soul in a kids' body. He's also very bright and inquisitive and has all kinds of questions about things that I didn't know he was capable of thinking of. His imagination is also very...full...and he loves pretending to be anything but....himself :)
My kids are growing up too fast. I know, I know, I've recently been complaining about how difficult life is with 4 young small little (did I mention young?) children and how I can't wait until they get older and I'm not doing EVERYTHING for them all the time. It's so exhausting. But recently the Lord has opened my eyes to the beauty in these moments that will soon pass by, never to be relived and I know someday I will miss it. I will miss the little sayings like "kiss-miss tree mama! kiss-miss tree!" and the babblings of a little person trying to figure out how English works, and the pure & innocent sound of giggles that you don't get from a teenager, and the little eyes looking up at me while nursing with a twinkle & a smile, and the little legs running as fast as they possibly can to keep up with older siblings, and the carefree nature of running around in nothing but a diaper and rainboots. I will miss those moments. I have a renewed determination to enjoy this time in my life, find the good in it, live in the moment and not have regrets. I'm so grateful for this time in my life.
My little Estelle Soleil is growing so fast I can't stand it! It feels like I just had her and now she's finding her voice and asserting her will, rolling over and scooting away, and grabbing everything in sight, not to mention winning over my heart. I mean just look at those eyes, wouldn't you be suckered in?
My Sawyer James is just a hoot. He is funny, smart, and energetic. He tries to keep up with his brother and sister both physically and intellectually. He pretends to laugh when they are laughing, he pretends to joke when they joke, he climbs and slides on the playground without fear, and he is just all over the place all the time. He is such a handful and so much fun (if you can handle him). And if you couldn't tell by looking at the photos, he loves those glasses.
Amelie Rose is the perfect combo between sweet and silly. She loves laughing and finding funny in anything, but she is also a very sweet and caring sister and loves helping the younger ones.
Chase McAlliser is the sweetest most loving and thoughtful boy. He is a mature soul in a kids' body. He's also very bright and inquisitive and has all kinds of questions about things that I didn't know he was capable of thinking of. His imagination is also very...full...and he loves pretending to be anything but....himself :)
Comments
kay, miss you guys.
Post a Comment