Can't forget some of the funny things Sawyer has said over the past few days.
While driving home in the car from Utah, he was playing games on my phone. I heard it "ding" signaling a text message so I asked him "What does it say?" and his reply was "Nevermind" and he continued to play.
While staying at my cousin Aimee's house in Las Vegas, she was feeding the kids breakfast in the morning. He didn't know her very well and didn't know her name, so to catch her attention he called her "Hey dude!"
He overhead me talking to Chase & Amelie about going to school, and he said he wanted to go too. I told him he has to wait until he turns 5, and pointed out that right now he is 2. A little while later he said to me, "Mom? I'm 5 now. I was 2, and now I'm 5. So I can go to school now!"
He and Amelie were running in the hallway and I heard a loud BANG! I turned around the corner to see both of them fallen on the floor, looking up at me wondering if they were in trouble. The first words out of his mouth were, "Chase did it.", even though Chase was no where around.
I asked him what he thought about Chase & Amelie being at school now that he gets to spend more time with me by himself, and he replied "Oh...my...gosh!" and that's about it.
He cracks me up.
While driving home in the car from Utah, he was playing games on my phone. I heard it "ding" signaling a text message so I asked him "What does it say?" and his reply was "Nevermind" and he continued to play.
While staying at my cousin Aimee's house in Las Vegas, she was feeding the kids breakfast in the morning. He didn't know her very well and didn't know her name, so to catch her attention he called her "Hey dude!"
He overhead me talking to Chase & Amelie about going to school, and he said he wanted to go too. I told him he has to wait until he turns 5, and pointed out that right now he is 2. A little while later he said to me, "Mom? I'm 5 now. I was 2, and now I'm 5. So I can go to school now!"
He and Amelie were running in the hallway and I heard a loud BANG! I turned around the corner to see both of them fallen on the floor, looking up at me wondering if they were in trouble. The first words out of his mouth were, "Chase did it.", even though Chase was no where around.
I asked him what he thought about Chase & Amelie being at school now that he gets to spend more time with me by himself, and he replied "Oh...my...gosh!" and that's about it.
He cracks me up.
Comments
Post a Comment