Today I had fun chillin' with Lele on the couch. She jumped up and down on my tummy, giggled with delight, and we watched Yo Gabba Gabba together. I wanted to squeeze her so tight.
Today I snuggled with Sawyer in bed. I watched him fall asleep and couldn't take my eyes off him. For a moment time seemed to stop and I didn't want him to grow one more day.
Today my little nephew came into this world, Jake Jeffrey, weighing in at 7 lbs 13 oz. I felt immediate love for him.
These are the moments that make life worth living.
Today I snuggled with Sawyer in bed. I watched him fall asleep and couldn't take my eyes off him. For a moment time seemed to stop and I didn't want him to grow one more day.
Today my little nephew came into this world, Jake Jeffrey, weighing in at 7 lbs 13 oz. I felt immediate love for him.
These are the moments that make life worth living.







Comments
Post a Comment